As you explore my blog, I hope you will be able to see the world through my eyes.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Common Sense. Not for everyone.

The older I get the more I realize that common sense is not as common as we all might think.....I'm sure you've heard this before though..Common sense is a hard thing to define. It is something which some people seem to possess by the bucket load and others do not seem to possess at all. I tend to believe that most people in this world have something to offer. Some people have little or no common sense but could never be classed as stupid. I wonder really if stupid is an overused word that really is irrelevant and a poor adjective to use in most cases. In my daily life I know that I value common sense in a person often much more than 'brains' but do not see a lack of common sense as stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment