I understand the oops factor , this is not for them, its for the ones who are 13,14 and on up who are intentionally getting pregnant , they have no means to support the child and will lean on their parents for money and to help raise the child when its their responsibility .
my questions are,
1 . what are they thinking?
2. why do they want a baby so soon in life? they can't even get a job or drive a car?
3. their life hasn't even begun, why do they want to end their freedom so young
and best of all.
4. why do idiot teens who are already pregnant give them advise to get pregnant when their life isn't together as it is?
5. what will they gain from having a baby?
6. what happened to the get a job, live on your own, grow up and have fun , support yourself, get married , buy a house, have a family?
like I said this is not geared to the teens who accidentally got pregnant, but to the ones who are intentionally getting pregnant.
I think the main reason teen pregnancy has been raising is because many teens are getting pregnant and they have this picture in their mind that having a baby is so easy an everything turns out pic perfect but it doesn't. Their is always the possibility that that u will have to raise your child alone or financially on trouble. I think teen should just open their eyes and realize that once u have a child during it teen years, you life changes for ever and their is no way to turn it back.
It''s a psychological problem as well. Emotionally they're probably not getting enough love or attention from their family or friends, so they feel like they have to have something that will love them. No matter the price or how hard it will be.
I say: get a puppy.
like I said this is not geared to the teens who accidentally got pregnant, but to the ones who are intentionally getting pregnant
No comments:
Post a Comment